Thursday, July 19, 2007

Duncan Vacation - Day 2

Today Caroline woke up around 5:30am and the first words out of her mouth were "can we go swimming?" We made her stay in the bedroom until 7:30 then she and I went into the other room and colored until the rest of the house was awake. Once Matt woke up he took her in the pool. They were having SOOO much fun. Matt was throwing her through the air and she would come up and say "Do it again daddy!" I kept waiting for her to get scared, but the girl is fearless, which is not necessarily a good thing. I ended up getting in for a little while before we had to get ready to head out.

We went to lunch then to the outdoor mall. We went shopping for a little bit then to the spray grounds in the middle of the mall for Caroline to run through. She wasn't as impressed with the spray grounds and we ended up not staying too long. She was so tired from waking up early and swimming that we made her sit down and watch a movie before swimming again. She wasn't having anything to do with a nap and Matt ended up getting in the pool with her again. This time she learned to do a flip off the side of the pool and off of Matt's shoulders. She also learned the art of the belly flop.

I have added a link to an online gallery of images from today. I hope you enjoy them! I'm sure we will be swimming more tomorrow. I don't know if we have any big plans or not, but we will have plenty of "go go go" once we get to LA so I'm savoring the relaxation. I hope to update every few days at least.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MandyDuncan/DuncanVacationDay2?authkey=Wq2Neziqhxc

No comments: