First, Griffin is now rolling from tummy to back fairly consistently!!!! WTG Griffin!!!!
Now on to Election Day funnies. Last Thursday Caroline came home and this was our conversation...
Caroline; We got to vote for President today at school.
Me: Oh really. Who did you vote for?
Caroline: Barrack Obama
Me: Why did you choose to vote for Barrack Obama?
Caroline: His name is funner.
What a way to determine who should be our next President. Well apparently they did another vote yesterday and we had the following conversation the night before the Election.
Caroline: We get to vote for President again tomorrow.
Me: Who are you going to vote for?
Caroline: John McCain
Me: Why will you vote for John McCain
Caroline: Well John McCain sounds like Candy Cane. I like candy canes.
Me: I thought you voted for Obama last time?
Caroline: I did and now I can vote for both of them.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment