Friday, September 12, 2008

Griffin's 2 Month Appointment

Griffin had his two month appointment today and he is now

10 pounds 11 ounces (25%) (up 2 pounds 10 ounces from birth and 3 pounds 9 ounces from the day we took him home)
22 inches long (10-25%) (up 2 1/4 inches from birth)

She said everything looks great and he's right on track with milestones. He has a little yeast in the folds of his neck from the heat so I have to put Lotrimin on that. I remember that happened with Caroline too and her doc at the time said it is very common and especially in summer babies. He's got a plugged tear duct, again just like Caroline, so he has some drops to help it and he gets a little eye massage a few times a day. He's also had a slightly stuffy nose, but nothing green or that is causing breathing issues. The good news is I just picked up my Nosefrida and while I still haven't tried it the lady I picked it up from had tried hers and said it works wonderfully. Of course, the thought of it still grosses me out, but she assured me the snot was no where near her mouth. I always hated that bulb aspirator thing so I'll give this a shot. Also, my order came with a free window shade for the car that says something like "Swedish hoses for runny noses." Ummm. Yeah! That's what I want on my car window! Anyways enough babbling and on to Griffin's 2 month pictures. He didn't give me much time before he got fussy, but I managed to get a few cute ones. I still haven't caught his full out toothless grin on camera, but I got a little bit of a smile.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics and the dialog. Thank you Mandy for including us in the day to day adventures.

To all of you Mimi and Papa love you.