Friday, September 26, 2008

It's been a big week for Caroline

Caroline lost her first tooth on Monday September 22nd. Mimi happened to be over that night to watch Caroline and Griffin while Matt and I went to the Kindergarten Curriculum Meeting. She also spent the night and got up with Griffin to give Matt and I a break. Caroline had been playing with her loose tooth A LOT recently, which is like fingernails on a chalk board to me. After she showed us all her tooth I went and got the tooth fairy pillow that I used as a little girl and gave it to her. She thought it was super cool that I used it when I was her age. Later that night we put it under her pillow and she fell right asleep so the tooth fairy would come. The next morning when her alarm went off she called out for me. Once I got into her room she wanted to go see Mimi in the living room so we walked out there. One of the first things Caroline did was ask Mimi to come back to her room to see what the tooth fairy left her. She pulled out $5 and the look on her face was priceless. I totally forgot to take pictures that morning b/c my brain does not function before 8am and it was at 6am, but trust me, she was cute and I'm not biased at all. So now without further adieu......


Caroline's New and Improved Smile

No comments: