Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1 Month Update

It's been a wild ride the first month with Griffin home. He's adjusting well and we all love having him around. We had a few issues in the weight gain department for the first 3 weeks, but we are supplementing with formula while we try to figure out what's going on. At his one month appointment he weighed in at 8lbs 5oz and was 20.5 inches long. He's been sleeping well both during the day and at night so we can't complain. Two nights ago he started sleeping in his own crib at night and for at least one nap per day. He seems to sleep well in there, but usually ends up in bed with us after the middle of the night feeding.

This is our last week with Caroline during the days. I can't believe my baby is starting Kindergarten already. She's SUPER excited and I don't think she's the least bit nervous. I've been having a hard time not letting her sense my nervousness. Since everything has been so much about Griffin lately we're going to leave him with my parents while we focus 100% on her. She's been such a trooper with the adjustment though.

Here are the latest pictures from the studio. Griffin's One Month shot and Caroline's 5 year. I will be adding pictures from Caroline's Birthday party sometime in the near future.





No comments: