Saturday, August 30, 2008

An approaching milestone...

For about a month Caroline has been coming up saying her teeth are loose when they aren't. We've been talking a lot about the Tooth Fairy and she's been very interested. Today she came up to me and said "mom my tooth is loose look." I didn't move quick enough and she said "No really look." I felt and found that she really did have a loose tooth. Her bottom left tooth is loose!!! I'm going to try and get a few face shots of her tomorrow or Monday because once they loose those baby teeth so they always look so different. It's been a rough week with milestones. Griffin has been smiling up a storm and is almost 10 pounds. He still such a teeny little guy, but he's strong. Holding his head up quite well and supporting weight on his little legs.

No comments: